Principal Solution Architect
Sales | US - New York, NY - Remote
About the company:
In todays highly connected digital world, understanding, managing & securing the identity of individuals & things is essential to safety & success of both businesses & their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices & expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple & comprehensive Identity & Access Management Platformto help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers & improve the productivity & connectivity of their employees & partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences & is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy & consent features. Wedeliver our platform through both cloud services & on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, & even countries in the world. On any given day, its likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, & supported trusted relationships between you, companies & the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore & Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us atforgerock.comor follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is looking for experienced presales people with a passion for Identity & its application. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Identity & Access Management solutions/technologies, comfort conveying the value of a proposed solution to both technical & business audiences, experience with development & integration tasks for Identity solutions.Interest/experience with Consumer IAM, DevOps, microservices, IOT, and/or specific vertical expertise is a plus.
As a Principal Solution Architect, you will leverage your expertise to provide thought leadership on possibleapplications of the ForgeRock Identity solutions that extend beyond the traditional use of an IAM stack. Accordingly,you will help make an impact with an industry leading technology that is growing quickly & aggressively. You will work with an innovative & market leading team, interact with global customers & interact daily with world leading technologists.
- Partner with sales team to qualify prospects on solution fit & delivery opportunity success.
- Own & manage technical team relationships with-in accounts.
- Delivery of pre-sales activities including; developing & planning conceptual solution presentations, conceptual/proposed solution demonstrations, providing technical/product guidance in meetings,responding toRfXs, & clearly & effectively communicate solution value to business & technical audiences
- Provide technical guidance to customers & partners via customized demonstrations, Proof of Concepts, & technical workshops
- Engage in tech talks, meet-ups, blogs, & other public facing activities to promote ForgeRock & show thought leadership in the Identity space.
- Hand off pre-sales efforts to a post-sales service delivery team
- Open to travel 25% to 50% as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 6+ years of experience in presales is preferred. Alternatively, professional services with strong customer facing skills.
- Successful experience with Identity and/or Access Management (IDM / IAM) solution selling & depth of product expertise.
- Track record of success in a pre-sales environment for an enterprise software vendor
- Excellent communicationand customer serviceskills; verbal, written, & listening/understanding skills.
- Proven experience developing & delivering effective technical presentations, workshops, customized demonstrations, & proof of concepts
- Demonstrated collaboration & teamwork skills
- Self-sufficiency, a high degree of autonomy, & a passion for working in a dynamic startup-like environment
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in & facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. Weve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, & genuinely nice people because thats who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun & genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible & collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches & happy hours to group offsites & hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether youre hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits & perks
- Were Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation & gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.