Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center & business by unifying data from multiple sources & enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent & personalized service & support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice & UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, raised over $113.5M in venture funding, & is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
About the Role
At Kustomer, we take our clients experiences seriously. Our Customer Success team is on a mission to be industry leaders in providing an overall experience that delights our clients. From the moment our Implementations team gets our client onboarded on our platform, our Customer Success team takes the lead in engaging our customers to ensure positive outcomes using Kustomer. Product adoption, adding additional seats & services to contracts, & ultimately renewals will fall under the purview of our Customer Success team.
You'll be responsible for:
- Managing a number of key customer accounts to maintain high satisfaction levels, adoption, expansion, & ultimately, renewal
- Understand what exceptional Customer Success means for each of your named customers
- Expand our list of referenceable customers
- Helping to improve our processes, policies, & values so as to deeply integrate Kustomer into our clients everyday work lives
- Articulating & documenting processes to create a scalable infrastructure for our Customer Success team
- Influencing the direction of the Kustomer platform, funneling customer feedback into the Product organization while proactively helping customers understand how were working towards solutions that meet & exceed their expectations
- Acting as an advocate for the customer, quarterbacking the solving of complex problems within our organization & escalating when appropriate
- Working with Support to develop & refine a process to flag & resolve requests by key accounts - bugs, product gaps, wish list items, etc.
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with the motivation to inspire both our clients & your teammates
- Highly organized - a project management background is a plus
- The ability to quickly build rapport with individuals & teams, naturally looking for ways to make processes easier
- Ability to understand the features & use cases of the Kustomer platform
- Empathy for who you work with; you identify with their challenges & your desire to delight shines through in your communications
- 3+ years of customer success or account management with a technical (SaaS) product
- The capacity for creative problem solving
- Experience with advocating for your customers needs within our organization & driving to solutions
- You can use data & statistics to identify patterns, using them for enriching your recommendations for process/product improvements
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, & a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: