Who We Are
Were building the future of real estate today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of homebuyers & sellers to partner with top real estate agents & win at any step of the real estate journey, whether thats finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, & satisfying for all.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes. Were committed to diversity both internally & externally through programs such as our Black Real Estate Agent Program with NAREB. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
An organizer at heart that thrives on ensuring everyone & everything is in its proper place. You are a problem solver who is comfortable changing directions quickly to find the smarter solution. Communication comes easy for you, & you put care & thought into every conversation & email. You work well cross functionally & are able to prioritize tasks as they arise with minimal oversight. Providing a wonderful customer service experience to our clients (HomeLighters) is second nature to you as is taking on anything to help get the team to the next level!
What Youll Do Here
- Support all administrative duties in the office & ensure smooth operations daily
- Manage office supplies inventory & place orders when necessary
- Greet & receive all visitors to the office
- Develop & maintain office policies & procedures ensuring they are implemented properly
- Assist with office layout planning & office moves
- Manage office budget
- Assist with company wide & in office events
- Provide other administrative support as necessary
- A Bachelors degree and/or 5+ years of office management experience
- Strong organizational & time management skills, & ability to prioritize
- Strong problem-solving skills & the ability to think strategically
- Experience working directly with an executive team
- Must be proficient in G suits, Microsoft Office, Slack, Zoom & Envoy
- Experience managing office(s) of a high-growth organization