WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This Data Analyst will work with the Ads & Growth team at TKWW. They will help the team understand performance by developing analytical tools & performing ad-hoc analysis. They will assist with product testing, modeling, data investigations, & visualizations. They will be a valued partner & trusted advisor.
- Analyze TKWW user behavior & identify growth opportunities to drive acquisition & product engagement
- Identify key trends & areas of opportunity for product & business teams
- Help provide data & insights to drive up revenue mix by investigating & optimizing the funnel
- Assist with setting up, conducting, & interpreting outcomes of A/B testing & other forms of experimentation
- Create & manage reports & data assets in dashboarding tools like Metabase, Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel & develop presentations to keep the team apprised of key trends
- Communicate, collaborate & present results to clients within TKWW
- Explore novel ways to look at our data
- Assist with development of metrics & goals
SUCCESSFUL DATA ANALYST CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Background working within a team in a data-driven environment
- SQL & database experience
- Experience with Google Analytics & BigQuery or other event tracking
- Experience with financial modeling
- 2-3 years of hands-on web analytics or business intelligence
- Commitment to timelines, accuracy, & professionalism
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment & shift gears quickly
- Excellent communication & project management skills
- You have a Bachelor or Master's Degree
- Proficiency with R or Python is a plus
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users & put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve & delight them every day.
- You are respectful & act with the highest integrity. If you see something that isnt right, you say something.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective & are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get to the right answer.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, & are accountable for your commitments.
- You arent afraid to challenge the status quo & know that theres no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback & never settle in your quest to grow & develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability