At MakeSpace we keep our customers first. We want to build the best experiences for our customers. We think of experience as end to end funnel from someone visiting a website or using our mobile app to interacting with our world-class SpaceMakers.
MakeSpace is hiring a Product Manager to join our Product team. MakeSpace is the technology solution for physical storage. We are changing the way people think about their belongings & saving them from ever having to visit a storage unit again. We are taking on the $27B storage industry with a combined product & engineering team of 17 people & we are just getting started.
The product team works on a range of projects from acquiring new customers, creating experiences for our existing customers, to improving operational efficiency. You will be responsible for bringing together customer support, operations, sales, engineers, designers, & our logistics team to craft products that are useful, efficient, delightful, & meet business objectives.
What youll do:
- Help drive the entire product lifecycle of MakeSpace products across all platforms (desktop, mobile) - from ideation, requirements gathering, design, development, & testing all the way through launch.
- Cultivate an intimate understanding of the end user, whether its our customer or an internal business user.
- Build & maintain a roadmap with product team, defining methods & metrics for identifying success & failure, & monitoring & measuring launched products to feed takeaways back into product development cycle.
- Make informed product decisions with quantitative & qualitative data on user behavior, research & experimentation.
- Work collaboratively with other product managers, project managers, designers, engineers, & partners in organization.
- You take ownership & accountability over projects & outcomes.
- You have a strong desire to discover & fulfill the needs of our users coupled with keen product intuition & UX design sensibilities.
- You possess a product mentality - able to define goals, consider trade-offs, prioritize accordingly, defend decisions, & drive.
- You exhibit extraordinary organizational & process management skills.
- You enjoy seeking out the answer before asking for help.
- You will maintain a strong balance of both analytical & creative thinking. Data & thorough research are used to clarify & align decisions. (Comfortable with SQL, Excel, other analytics tools)
- Your mentality is that no problem is too simple or hard, coupled with a desire to deliver in a timely manner.
Nice to Haves:
- Able to research using SQL.
- You have previous experience handling several technology products end-to-end with design & software teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds at our company.We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, or national origin.