Our Enterprise Account Executive will lead the sales process within an assigned territory of business for prospective accounts & regional consultant influencers.
We need an AE who will continually ensure assigned territory growth & profitability by developing solid business relationships with new & existing clients for Okta. You will plan & execute strategies & sales tactics in the following areas: territory planning, pre-request for proposal prospecting, relationship development, pricing, presentation & delivery (finalist or other), negotiations, closing & executing contracts.
We also require an AE that can identify leads that fit within ideal client profiles to market the companys products & services that will meet potential clients needs. You will initiate contact & follow-up on sales meetings & teleconferences, meet sales objectives & targets at profitable rates, move prospects into implementation, & meet established sales goals & quota schedule per plan years objectives. You will work with sales support to initiate customized proposals & communication for prospective clients & develop familiarity with potential clients to best meet their needs & to field inquiries.
Additionally you will organize & conduct sales presentations, site visits & product demonstrations to prospects & will represent Okta in a consistent, effective & professional manner to best develop & win new clients. You will need to cultivate ongoing mutually beneficial relationships with consultants & maintain a solid knowledge of Oktas technology. It is important that you exercise leadership, demonstrate effective sales planning, & work in a positive & motivating way with internal counterparts & external clients.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly & yearly revenue targets
- Develop & execute a comprehensive regional plan
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Continually Build & Grow a robust sales pipeline
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Lead contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer happiness & success
- Moderate travel (50%)
- 8+ years of quota exceeding Sales experience working for a technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions
- Experience selling B2B SaaS software solutions
- A track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding net new logos in an Enterprise software role
- Effective territory development mentality
- Strong verbal & written communications skills
- Extensive customer network
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.