Datalot is building some of the most innovative technology for the insurance industry. We are currently looking for a Media Operations Coordinatorto join our Dumbo Brooklyn (NY) team. In this role, you will work closely with our Media & Marketing teams to support a variety of operational tasks while learning our business. If you are excited to work for a fast-growing industry leader with a lot of career growth opportunities, join us!
Given the current state of the COVID-19, this role will start off as a work-from-home position & then transition to work in-office.
What you will be working on
- Create & assess reporting for several aspects of the business.
- Help optimize efficiency & performance of the business.
- Handle onboarding / general asset requests from internal & third party media teams.
- Perform frequent updates within the Datalot CRM to enable site version optimization, asset creation & more.
- Implement tracking pixels/campaign-related event tracking throughout Datalot platform for source / internal reporting needs & optimization.
- Participate in auditing/QA Datalot owned & operated properties to ensure best practices & performance is being exhibited.
- Work with accounting teams to handle multiple aspects of third party & internal media billing.
What we're looking for
- 1-2 years of experience in an operations-focused role
- Proficiency in Excel, with a passion for all things data & reporting related
- Comfortable working in a MAC/Google environment
- Strong organizational & communication skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
Bonus points: exposure to SQL
Personal Attributes: analytical thinker; great problem-solver; attention to detail; entrepreneurial mindset; ability to take ownership for your work & calculate risks when needed
Generous paid time off - 15 days your first year (which bumps to 20 days after 3 years, & 25 days after 5 years) on top of paid holidays & sick days
We've got you covered - Datalot pays for 100% of your medical coverage for the Core Medical Plan for both you & your family; plus a range of other benefits -- dental, vision, & life insurance; short-term & long-term disability; commuter benefits; & 401k with company match
A great family-friendly work environment
Fun company culture & team activities
Datalot is building some of the most innovative online advertising technology for the insurance industry. As it turns out, it's also fun, exciting & rewarding! We work with an insane amount of real-time data, & we see the performance & results of our platform almost immediately - all day, every day.
Founded in 2009, & funded by some of the most respected investors in technology development, our applications & services are relied upon by thousands of clients from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies. With a team of 100+ employees, we have offices in Brooklyn, NY (DUMBO); Denver, CO; & South Florida.
Datalot is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.