We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Housekeeping at Vacasa
We take pride in our work, knowing our tireless efforts provide peace of mind. Were the vacation heroesgiving guests a spotless first impression & setting the tone for an unforgettable experience. With us, youre more than just a housekeeper, youre a keeper of the house.
What were looking for
Were searching for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Department Manager - Housekeeping. This person will manage a large team of housekeepers & partner with the local management team.
What youll do
- Oversee a large team of housekeepers in Big Sky, MT
- Traveling between worksites is involved & this person will need their own reliable transportation.
- Hire, retain & manage a team of efficient & high-quality housekeepers, ensuring all are trained, effective, & adhere to Vacasa policies & procedures
- Manage a budget, adhering to set annual costs, with the ability to perform a cost-benefit analysis
- Support your team with escalated guest & homeowner concerns by responding to emails, calls & work orders
- Partner & assist your Business Development Representative when new units join the portfolio
- Conduct and/or schedule inspections prior to guest & owner arrivals
- Establish & maintain collaborative relationships with fellow regional team members & upper management team
- Provide cross-coverage for your manager & Co-Manager(s) when necessary
- Occasional need to perform housekeeping & maintenance duties
Skills youll need
- Technical computer skills required on all forms of hardware - laptops, tablets & mobile devices
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings & evenings as needed.
- Experience managing a team of employees
- Knowledge of city, state & federal employment laws
- Professional in all forms of communications such as email, phone calls, video calls & texts
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to change activity frequently & cope with interruptions
- Highly responsive & reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to stand, sit, & walk for an extended period of time
- Reach overhead & below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, & lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, & twist
- Adhere to all company policies & procedures
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture