About Managed by Q
Managed by Q is the workplace management platform. We help the worlds leading companies build, design, staff, & manage their workplaces. By connecting office operations teams to dedicated workplace experts & top commercial service providers, Managed by Q enables companies to create inspiring offices & deliver a great workplace experience for their teams.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices & create an environment that inspires their teams best work. Empowering others & building diverse & inclusive teams are core to Managed by Qs mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, & enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, & Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the We Company, after successfully being acquired in 2019. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, & want to spread opportunity within your community, wed love to meet you.
What youll be doing
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for Managed by Q- including sourcing, scheduling, interviewing, managing candidate experience, & offer negotiation. You will be owning the recruitment for our Growth positions along with other functions, including Business Operations.
- Partner as a strategic recruiting consultant to business leaders as they evaluate new hiring needs, & manage the full process of finding top talent
- Creatively source & message top talent, including long-term planning for passive candidates & engaging with candidates actively searching
- Manage job postings on internal & niche external sites to connect with & recruit top-tier talent
- Provide proactive, metrics-heavy search updates to hiring managers & executive team
- Represent Managed by Q at career fairs & plan events that support our employer brand
- Partner with HRBP to support internal transitions & internal interview processes
What were looking for
- You have the expertise & business acumen to gain credibility with candidates & have the influence to inform the team on our hiring
- Passionate about data integrity- & you can flawlessly make informed decisions & keep our teams up to date on progress or opportunities in the candidate funnel
- Proven track record of building teams & attracting top talent
- Excellent storyteller & communicator, both written & verbal
- Solid understanding of probing for successes, ownership, & abilities for top talent
- Informed & supportive of building diverse teams that foster psychological safety & challenges unconscious bias
Who youll work with
Richard Hughes, Director of Talent Acquisition, over ten years experience building teams across functions & over three years experience recruiting top talent at Managed by Q.
Maria Dunn, VP of People. Maria oversees the career development & performance management of all employees. She is passionate about elevating our culture of problem solving, transparency & continuous learning.
And many of our other top business leaders looking to grow their teams!
First step will be a phone call with Richard to make sure the scope of responsibilities align with your career goals. If it is a good match, we will host you onsite where you will meet a line-up of MbQ employees for 2-3 hours. We plan on having one final round with an executive team member after the first round.
Perks & Benefits
In addition to offering world-class health benefits, 401(k) matching, parental leave, & highly competitive compensation, Managed by Q also offers a work culture of psychological safety, transparency, & continuous learning. We have an Employee Resource Group, which leads the charge on wellness & inclusion initiatives, & host an annual all-company Hack Day (not just for tech folks). Every other week, all 165 employees get together over catered lunch to build bridges between teams, & monthly, one of MbQ's people leaders hosts a workshop for managers focused on effective leadership. As the newest member of the We Company, Managed by Q looks forward to expanding our perks even further.