The Senior Merchant Operations Specialist in QA is an expert at daily operational functions that support Rituals merchant network. This role ensures we are delivering world-class service & timely resolution of any issues facing our new & existing merchant partners through our vendors.
This role will also be expected to contribute to process improvement projects to improve overall team efficiency.
- Coach vendors to provide high quality inbound & outbound phone communications by training them to troubleshoot technical issues, & accommodate requests.
- Collaborate with vendors & merchants to document business & technical issues. Escalate larger issues to operations & engineering teams.
- Effectively work with city & sales teams to communicate & receive feedback on vendor performance.
- Develop & execute quality assurance programs that continually improve the quality of service delivered through phone interactions.
- Scale our on-site & remote programs for on-boarding & on-going training & development.
- Identify both underperformance & excellence to tailor individualized training programs.
- Build reports, analysis, & dashboards to improve team efficiency & execution.
- Quality Oriented: Accomplishes tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how detailed. Shows concern for attention to detail & accurately follows procedures to check processes & tasks.
- Applied Learning: Applies new job-related information in a timely manner. Actively participates in needed learning activities in a way that makes the most of the learning experience to quickly gain knowledge, understanding, or skill.
- Action Oriented: Takes prompt action to accomplish work goals & achieve results beyond what is required; proactive, responds quickly, takes independent action, & goes above & beyond.
- Compelling Communication: Delivers clear messages in a focused & compelling way that captures & holds the attention of others knowing when to use the appropriate mode for communicating.
- Managing Work: Willingly takes on responsibility, actively manages work until it gets done, utilizes resources, understands the time value in all work so is punctual in meeting deadlines, & take pride in delivering on time & to expectations.
- University or college graduate with 1-3 years of operations or support experience.
- Food service or retail experience is desirable.
- Experience using Google Sheets / Excel.
- Excellent communication skills: You are very comfortable speaking on the phone.
- Youre a hustler: Take ownership of Rituals growth & do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Bonus points for experience working in a Call Centre environment or on a Quality Assurance team.
- Bonus points for fluency in languages other than English.
- Competitive salaries we strive to pay top market compensation
- Every Ritual employee owns equity & becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy work hard & take time when you need it
- We eat our own dog food Ritual credits provided daily to use towards coffee & lunch
- Work with truly elite peers in a super-fun office
- Be at the heart of the growth startup community