Samba TV is uniquely positioned at the forefront of the TV revolution. The way people discover, watch, & engage with television has fundamentally changed, & we're connecting the dots to help better understand audience trends & viewership habits for marketers.Samba TV is a data & analytics company providing essential television insights by leveraging the worlds most comprehensive source of real-time viewership data across broadcast, cable TV, OTT & digital media. Through software embedded in smart TVs, amplified by set-top boxes & mapped to connected devices, Samba makes TV audiences more addressable & measurable to help marketers activate cross-screen campaigns & analyze the impact of their media investment.
The Partner Development Manager serves as a key point of contact & liaison between strategic platform partners & Samba TV. This position is responsible for managing partner relationships with a focus on demand generation & growth of the worlds largest social networks, demand-side platforms (DSPs) & Agency Trading Desk partners. Revenue, data usage, & Samba TV awareness are all included within growth objectives for assigned partners.
As part of the Revenue team at Samba, youwill oversee & be held accountable for the lifetime success & revenue growth of a portfolio of our leading programmatic partners & buyers.The ideal candidate has a passion for TV, digital advertising, technology, research & partner growth & development.
- Grow our existing platform partnerships, engaging DSP & Agency Trading Desk Account Management, Planning & Trading leadership to increase data usage, impression & inventory volume
- Acquire, retain & grow new platform partners through product education, training & adoption of SambaTV's data solutions & insights
- Evangelize Samba TVs suite of data targeting & measurement solutions to create opportunities that willimpact programmatic revenue growth
- Develop deep customer relationships with our clients; understand their business goals & be a trusted thought leader & advisor to influence & enable partners to apply the Samba TV tools to achieve those goals
- Act as a company, product, & industry expert for internal team members; providing leadership, guidance & development assistance for all Partner Development Managers
- Collaborate with Agency & Brand Partnership teams to develop & execute programmatic activation through the development of go to market strategies for key accounts
- Accountable for meeting/exceeding client needs, issues management & resolution, & escalation
- Ability to independently drive medium to large projects/initiatives from inception through completion
- Work cross-functionally with product, business development, data operations, marketing & other internal teams to communicate customer feedback, providing intel that will help support partner development & drive channel revenue
- Develop & maintain business health metrics & provide updates to leadership & key stakeholders
- 2+ years experience in developing strategic partnerships/alliances or account management
- Programmatic experience within Agency Trading Desks, Data focused companies, DSPs, or Demand-Side account management is a must
- Proven track record of goal attainment, product adoption & revenue growth
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, & communication skills - both verbal & written
- Understanding of audience targeting & digital display, mobile, social & video technology
- Strategic thinker who anticipates challenges & uses data & market intelligence to develop a roadmap for success
- Excel solving a high volume of complex customer challenges in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices & strategies
- Frequent interaction with clients, including managers, directors, & executive leadership
- A strong, consultative approach in helping partners & clients solve marketing challenges