We are looking for a Tier2 Technical Support Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience & strong technical background, hands on capabilities & pation to solve customer & partners problems & make it work.
What You'll Do
- Troubleshoot & fix technical issues on complex systems with a wide range of different services
- Establish, manage & lead support know how, issue resolution capabilities & customer problem solving
- Coordinate & Reply to customer escalation with the relevant R&D team & operations departments
- Work with Partner Success team on their escalations
- Track, follow & improve SLA & KPIs
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in technical support
- Hands-on experience with different operating systems, linux is preferred
- Scripting in Bash/Python for management & automation tasks like: configuration gathering, upgrades, log-parsing & analysis is a great +
- Solid experience & knowledge with Cloud & SaaS environment
- Experience with the following: Kubernetes, AWS, Git, Jenkins
- Vast Networking understanding & ability to diagnose issues related to: DNS, connectivity, VPN
- Multitask, hands-on problem-solving, methodical, organized, & process oriented
- Can do attitude,great communication skills, creative & strives to solve problems
- Fast learning skills & passionate about adopting new technologies
- Great team player
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems & sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized & customizable solutions for each & every one of our global partners (100 & counting, last we checked)
Long story short: were very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world & modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.