About this Role
The Fandom Revenue Strategy team is looking for an Inventory Analyst who will be an addition to our team. As an Inventory Analyst at Fandom, you will support & help develop inventory resources that allow us to evaluate performance, improve yield, & implement best-practices to support revenue growth. You will report to the Director of Revenue Strategy.
- Measure & analyze display & video inventory supply & related multi-channel demand within a complex monetization ecosystem
- Develop standardized inventory-related reporting
- Develop inventory-related models -- including forecasting & avails -- that support the complex utilization of display & video inventory; includes data cleanup & standardization
- Provide inventory support for sales opportunities, packaging opportunities, & new & custom product offerings
- Support targeting & audience development & cost analysis via analysis & modeling
- Work with your partners across the Sales, Operations, Finance, Marketing, Product & Content teams
- A bachelor's degree & 2 years online media experience
- Knowledge of media, online advertising, & sales processes; ad operations / inventory management background strongly desired.
- Data & systems experience:
- Strong problem solving skills; strong analytical approach & mindset
- Equal willingness to teach & learn
Benefits & Perks
- Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
- 401k Plan (+matching)
- Flexible time off - flexible & generous
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Family Assistance Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs & Support
- Wellness Programs
- Loan-Assistance, money-management, pet insurance, & other discounts
- Phone, Gym, & commuter programs
- An international work environment with a startup culture
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users & encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Our Fandom values are:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & its grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, & deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, & the work we do.
Learn More about Fandom
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Fandom, one of our core values is We Serve a Global Community. Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & it's grounded by our active efforts of inclusion. As such, we're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, & we do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We invite you to complete the optional section below. This information will help Fandom with our reporting requirements & help us learn more about how we can increase diversity in our candidate pool. Completion of this section is entirely voluntary & has no impact on your opportunity for employment.