Being a part of our in-house creative team, you will play a crucial role at Pluralsight. From developing new creative concepts to measuring their business impact, you'll sharpen your skills by working on some of the company's most meaningful projects to date. You'll also be a valued member in creating a leading & strategic brand practice.
Our interns add real value to Pluralsight through data-driven insights & recommendations on key business challenges. As an intern you'll be working side by side with team members, contributing & delivering features into production.
This is a summer internship (May-August). You must be currently pursuing a degree in order to be considered.
Who you are:
- Have a formal design education with emphasis in interactive/digital design, communication arts or product design.
- A portfolio that includes design samples & effectively communicates your process, including project insights, solutions & current design trends.
- Have great organization skills & a solid command of relevant industry tools & what needs to be done to get design files prepared for production (print & web)
- An entrepreneur at heart; takes initiative, is driven & self- motivated, never content with skill level. Your vision for what you want to get out of your internship experience will help inform your assignments & exposure.
- Is easy to do business with. We're a customer centric creative team. Check your attitude at the door & come willing to hone your craft & learn how creative teams are impacting high-performing companies from the inside out.
- Be self-motivated, resourceful, adaptable, & results-oriented with a positive attitude & attention to detail.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Great follow-up skills & confidence in asking questions for clarity
- Flexibility in accommodating rapid change
What you'll own:
- Support the creative team with production design work
- Upload creative assets to the DAM (Digital Asset Management system)
- Helping manage & maintain our DAM by tagging creative assets with critical metadata & keywords
- Manage folders & permissions in the DAM
Experience you'll need:
- Must have a knowledge & understanding of creative development
- Marketing experience
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology learning platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to innovate faster & create progress for the world.
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology. That everyone should have access to the skills of tomorrow. That technology canmake the world a better place. Through the work we do everyday, we empower the people who power our world.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Be yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.