As a Front End Software Engineer on the Cloud team, you will be part of a team building web based products to support Magic Leap customers. Our engineers are responsible for their product(s) end to end. You will take requirements from our product team & work with designers for the best user experience, refine tasks, develop code, write tests, document, deploy & support.
- Build & maintain modern responsive web applications.
- Work with team members in an agile environment.
- Participate in development planning & prioritization.
- Work with the design team for optimal user experience.
- Implement clean & well-commented code.
- Write tests that run in the deployment pipelines.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Participate in the code deployment process.
- Design & develop reusable/distributable web components.
- Experience using React & building reusable components.
- Experience with Test-Driven and/or Behavior-Driven Development.
- Proficiency with Git.
- Strong understanding of web browser capabilities.
- Ability to create a cohesive user experience across multiple web applications.
- Ability to multi-task & manage tasks with varying priorities.
- Experience in content management systems is a bonus.
- Experience with Material UI & NextJS is preferred.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.