WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain & Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of Embellish Every Day quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed & succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful & unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBars assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair & tech accessories, as well as home dcor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, & the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com & in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, & Revolve. BaubleBars exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the US.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBar is looking for a dynamic & self-starting Content Coordinator to join their marketing team. The Content Coordinator will have a passion for social media & the ability to create original, inventive content to be used across BaubleBars social media channels. Ideal candidates will have an eye for relevant, fast-moving social media trends, be up to date on cultural moments, & willing to be on camera as the face of the brand to create high quality content in real time.
This role also incorporates community management of BaubleBars social media platforms. This includes, but is not limited to, responding to direct messages & comments, commenting on user-generated pieces of content, & interacting knowledgeably with customers.
The Content Coordinator role is a hybrid position requiring two days a week in the BaubleBar office.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Be a wiz at creating interesting & fun social media content. Must be able to create high quality Instagram stories, Reels, TikToks, tweets, & more quickly & with strong attention to detail
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager as the face of the brand on BaubleBars TikTok
- Work collaboratively & cross-functionally to brainstorm & lay out content calendars
- Monitor & report on performance to make necessary changes to grow social media audience while maintaining brand identity
- Keep informed about updates & changes to social media platforms
- Execute content ideas to completion, including adhering to a social media posting schedule
- Ensure BaubleBars branding guidelines are consistent & apparent in each piece of content
- Respond to customer comments & messages efficiently while adhering to company communication standards & guidelines
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- 1-2 years of social media and/or marketing experience, ideally in the retail industry
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- A fun, creative, kind & multi-faceted personality!
- Documentation of fully vaccinated status for COVID-19. (Role requires 2 days per week onsite at our NYC Office)