Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Senior Financial Analyst -Business Operations, will be responsible for supporting the Authorize.Net& CYBS business units within VISA. The position reports to the Sr. Director, Global Marketing Operations & can be basedin either Austin, TX or Lehi, UT.
- Manage marketing budget planning & reconciliation processes monitoring regular & ad-hoc marketing finance reporting against plan
- Ensure all global marketing activities are reconciled & open issues proactively identified & resolved
- Report on actuals on headcount & OPEXto provide monthly & quarterly variance for the BU & pro-actively lead all vendor management process
- Drive alliance with finance & business ops teams
- Partner with marketing leaders & cross-functional teams to understand business needs, communicate relevant financial analysis & findings, & to engage business partners on relevant work streams.
- Develop fiscal year forecast plan & manage reporting on performance against goals with input from finance systems (Hyperion) & PO systems (Ariba)
- Handle all aspects of monthly & quarterly close/forecast cycles & communicate results to marketing & finance partners.
- Build & update dashboards/reports to highlight key budget spend trends & drive intelligent decision making
- Vendor management - onboard & manage PO process for both CYBS andAuthorize.Net marketing.
- Collaborate with internal & external partners; work closely with Corporate Finance, Accounting & other internal functions to resolve budget discrepancies
- Drive operational improvements by becoming an expert in the support business model & highlighting any current inefficiencies.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously & meet deadlines, which involves strong planning, organization, & problem solving skills
- Work comfortably & independently in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience with Excel, Hyperion, Ariba; Noetix is a nice to have
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 15% of the time to Bellevue, WA, Foster City, CA & Austin, TX/Lehi, UT to meet with stakeholders
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.