Quick take: Axios is a growth-stage startup dedicated to providing trustworthy, award-winning news & information. Were hiring a Senior Director of Sales Operations to serve as a right hand to our VP of Sales to help steer us into our 4th successful year.
Go deeper: In our first three years, our revenue team has grown significantly & continues to hit meaningful milestones year-over-year. Our client partnerships team is the backbone that ensures our company has the resources to fulfill our mission to our audience while building & maintaining a best-in-class experience for our partners.
Why it matters: As our team continues to scale, we are looking for someone to help ensure our company is well-poised for fast & sustainable revenue growth; manage the tools & processes to support revenue planning & forecasting; maintain accountability across the team; report on results to identify strengths & opportunities; proactively problem-solve to help our team find success.
The details: Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit & passion for Axios mission & have the following skills, qualities & experiences:
- Proven track record as a sales operations leader
- Experience with: establishing processes related to performance analysis (KPIs); revenue forecasting & budgeting; strategy & planning; sales enablement
- Approaches all of the above with a data-driven mindset
- Exceptional people management & coaching skills
- Experience in sales enablement
- Highly collaborative with the ability to motivate those around you to produce exceptional results
- Comfort with a growing & ever changing fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- A deep belief in & commitment to maintaining a diverse & inclusive team environment
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
- Company equity
- Commuter & cell phone benefit
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, & diverse work culture
- Annual learning & development stipend