Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms & products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure & capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 23 billion in circulation & supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circles payments & treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account & APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system & digital currency & blockchain based finance. Circles SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising & capital formation to startups & growth companies. Combined, Circles suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global & inclusive financial system.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value, Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money & internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
Reporting to the VP, Sales, Americas, this person will be responsible for delivering the best possible experience for our enterprise clients as they navigate our internal compliance, risk, & legal processes. You will interface both externally with clients while collaborating with various internal Circle stakeholders.
What you'll work on:
- Partner with client-facing relationship managers to deliver the highest quality onboarding experience with an excellent attention to detail.
- Assist in client queries, monitoring progress to resolution, & ensuring that responses are timely & of high quality.
- Gain a clear understanding of clients service requirements & document valuable information & data on client management systems.
- Liaise with Circle Compliance, Legal, Tax, & Risk teams to enhance & accelerate the client onboarding experience.
- Use proprietary systems to gather data to assist in responding to client queries.
- Build sufficient familiarity with Circles existing products & operational capabilities to aid query resolution.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 5+ years of experience delivering white-glove service to clients.
- Experience working in finance, financial services, or fintech industries.
- Bachelors / Masters degree or equivalent.
- Commitment to client service, high responsiveness & focus on delivering high in class client experience.
- Excellent organizational & project management skills with a proven ability to prioritise effectively.
- Superior attention to detail & ability to manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines.
- Proactive team player with can-do attitude.
- A self-starter who can quickly analyse client needs & focus on delivery.
- Ability to develop relationships with clients, administrators & other third party stakeholders, & to communicate & interact effectively with personnel at all levels within Circle.
- Experience in a process driven, risk controlled environment is a plus.
- Passionate about inclusion & embraces diversity of thought.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack & Apple MacOS preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.