Lead Product Manager Consultant
About Stride Consulting
At our core, we are a learning culture who takes care of each other & acts with integrity. We are trusted technology partners with some of the biggest names revolutionizing the tech industry. From scaling startups to Fortune 500 companies, we help our clients reach their goals by providing collaborative high-end technical consulting, agile transformation, & product delivery.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone who can identify & track key client goals, help clients navigate competing priorities, & collaborate with cross-functional teams to iteratively deliver value to clients & their customers. You are a resource for customers & Striders & coach & mentor them in best Agile & Lean practices.
Learn, practice, teach. Youve invested in your career to become a great Product Manager, now its time to share it with NYCs most exciting tech companies who are dying to become more product & user-centric! At Stride, youll work with excellent teams who care about adding value & improving themselves & everyone around them. Work for one company, impact many!
As a Lead Product Manager, you will:
- Lead client engagements, deliver recognized value & earn consistently high NPS scores
- Curates team identity, supports team autonomy, empowers team members to feel a sense of ownership & accountability
- Teaches Striders & clients how to use data to measure progress & make prioritization decisions
- Shape engagements with prospective clients, ensuring that expectations are set correctly & outcomes are achievable
- Builds trust with members of the client organization, enabling conversations about additional areas where Stride can contribute
- 4+ years of experience working with agile engineering teams & cross-functional organizations
- Background operating as a consultant or coach
- Advised & managed expectations of senior management & stakeholders, earning trust & building durable relationships
- Consistently experiment with new methods & tools
- Can conduct user research, customer interviews, & lean experiments
- Bring experience facilitating workshops & Agile ceremonies
- Experience with business analysis, case writing, & financial modeling a plus