Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info atpeople'sfingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities, has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions.Dashlane also helps over 10,000 businesses mitigate cyber risk by protecting their employees & customers from online threats, keeping their brands out of data breach headlines.We've raised over $210-million to-date,are experiencing triple-digit growth, & have a 4.6-star rating on Glassdoor!Our team in Paris, New York & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Our B2B team is searching for an Account Executive to join our office in NYC. This is a unique career opportunity for an entrepreneurial & driven sales professional to play a key role in the expansion of a global market leader. You will be responsible for developing strategies & tactics to generate pipeline & earn new business.
We're looking for self-motivated, driven & fast-paced, curious, resilient sales professionals with strong organizational & follow-up skills who work well in a team environment. This is a greenfield opportunity to quickly exceed your goals in a rapid-growth market & be part of growing an international business line from the ground up.Youll be working with Executive/C-Suite contacts in IT & Security,developing strategies & tactics to maximize your success. Success in this role also depends on collaboration with cross-functional peers in Sales, Customer Success, Support, Product & Engineering. If you're committed to winning & this sounds like the type of role & environment you thrive in, then we want to talk to you.
At Dashlane you will:
- Meet or exceed quarterly goals by maintaining a high activity volume, executing the sales process, identifying key decision makers & business drivers, navigating accounts to drive deals to closure
- Continually build & maintain a robust sales pipeline of new businessand provide accurate forecasts
- Act as the subject matter expert in the features, benefits & application ofDashlanes products & services, conduct remote & in-person discovery calls, presentations, & demos with prospects
- Manage the discovery, evaluation engagement, & sales process to uncover each account's set of business needs, use cases, technical requirements, & purchasing process
- Conduct remote & in-person meetings/presentations for C-level executives & key stakeholders
- Document relevant activities, account, & opportunity details in our CRM platform
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years ofSoftware-as-a-Service (SaaS)sales experience, managing the full sales cycle & selling into IT/InfoSec
We're also looking for:
- A proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding revenue quotas.
- In-depth knowledge & experience in sales methodologies, with excellent closing & negotiating skills.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills & an ability to effectively communicate & influence others.
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, andprioritization skills.
- Experience using CRM & automation platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, etc.).
- Creative & entrepreneurial mindset - interested in helping to build a business with the ability to change direction & operate in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Strong sense of accountability & responsibility- youre willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic.
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, & new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction; self-directed & resourceful.
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities & demonstrated discretion & ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot & solve complex problems in a fast-paced, data-driven, metrics-oriented environment.
- Domain knowledge & experience with Identity & Access Management (IAM), Enterprise Password Management, or similar Information Technology/Security verticals.
- Domain knowledge & experience with cloud & on-premise IT environments, enterprise web technologies, directory services (MS Active Directory, etc.), endpoint & network management.