As a Design Intern, youll work collaboratively with the other designers & Namelys entire marketing team. Youll be responsible for injecting creativity & professionalism by supporting Namelys values as well as continually elevating the brand look & feel. Youll communicate abstract ideas by distilling them into simple, easy-to-understand visuals. The ideal candidate has a passion for brand aesthetic (layout, color, composition) & the ability to execute through web & print design.
This is a paid internship for college juniors or seniors & will last 10 week. If pending a mutual fit, there is a possibility of extending the internship through the summer.
- Design! Youll focus on web design but also be expected to execute on print.
- Create ads, emails, & web pages that will ultimately drive the Namely business as well as represent the brand
- Partner with product marketing to design pitch decks, one-pagers, & other collateral that will support our sales team
- Create visuals, diagrams, or illustrations that distill data & abstract ideas into tangible ones
- Contribute to the constant evolution of the Namely brand & ensure that creativity is always prevalent
- Support brand efforts internally through brand guidelines & templates to ensure consistency across the organization
- Must be able to be present in Namelys FiDi NYC office from 10am-5pm at least 2-3 days a week
- Must be an incoming or present Junior or Senior
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong fundamentals: typography, color, layout
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere)
- Passion for web & digital design
- The ability to contribute to group brainstorms & bring innovative ideas to existing challenges
- Attention to detail, stays organized with multiple projects, & can manage timelines
- Likes working in a collaborative environment
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Motion design
In your application, please provide a portfolio link, resume & cover letter that includes your availability during the week to be in Namelys NYC office.