Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate & transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing legacy applications all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted & unified cloud platform.
What youll be doing
Working with Appians Partner Development team to tailor existing Appian content to fit three primary partner audiences:
- Indirect Channel: Appian Partners sales & pre-sales resources to enablement them to identify, qualify & independently drive an Appian license sale to closure
- Direct Sales: Appian direct sales & pre-sales resources to help them understand how, when & why to work with partners to help them accelerate their sales pursuits
- Appian Partner Managers to help them learn & apply Appians value proposition messaging to partners as well as the partners customer
- Define & provide a guided sales enablement journey so partners can quickly identify, qualify & drive new software license sales. Build out & lead overall partner sales enablement program/calendar, looking forward 90 days, which includes planning, creating, & coordinating training sessions on sales fundamentals, buyer knowledge, & product knowledge; delivered in on-demand, online, & in-person formats. Ensure partner manager feedback is included in the schedule
- Assist with creating new content as required, including playbooks, call scripts, training materials, recorded training sessions, automation, certifications, etc
- Drive utilization of partner sales enablement offerings for Appian partners to support & accelerate partner-led & influenced sales
- Document partner win summaries, best practices & teaming success stories to share internally with Appians direct sales organization to encourage sales engagement with Appians partners
- Work with Partner Managers to help them learn & apply Appian Direct Sales training content, tools & resources & sales methodologies to support their partner-led sales pursuits
- Track & manage the number of enabled Appian partner sales resources, identify key success metrics, measure results of sales enablement / impact on partner sales performance
- Develop a feedback mechanism for partners to drive continuous improvement
- Back up trainer for Sales Fast Start, Bootcamp & Power Ups
- Excelling. Backed by a track record of success, including: 10+ years sales / sales training experience & working with partners
- An Effective Presenter. Experienced delivering in-person presentations to multiple audiences
- Self-Motivated. Possess a hungry, high energy, roll-up-your-sleeves mentality
- Consultative. A trusted advisor to both customers & colleagues
- Tenured. Displays loyalty & perseverance through long, stable job tenure & positive career trajectory
- An Influencer. Representing Appians brand to your network & keeping an eye out for top talent to build our growing teams
What Appian Sales Can Offer You:
Top-Ranked Product: Appians single product leads in multiple analyst reports, a strong leader in Business Process Management (BPM), Case Management, & a definer of the low-code market.
Happy Customers: Dallas Fort Worth, Goldman Sachs & Ryder Trucks (just to name a few) use our platform for applications that offer huge ROI. With our Appian Guarantee, our customers will have their first project completed in just 8 weeks.
Full-On Support: Enterprise Sales is a team sport. From the Industry Leads, Business Development Representatives, Solutions Consultants, Partner Services, Proposal Team & of course Account Executives; there is a talented team armed with the tools to maximize our performance & success.
Appian Corporation is anequalopportunity/affirmative actionemployer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremploymentwithout regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker,Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.