The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
As Director, Client Success, you will be responsible for ensuring that Yexts partners are able to fully realize the value of the Yext platform. In this role, you will match partners needs to their overall business goals, driving greater business value & executive alignment between Yext and the partner. You will be responsible for driving partner adoption & success by providing governance advice, usage/adoption recommendations, risk identification & mitigation. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention & expansion of the Yext footprint. As a trusted advisor & coach, you are the post-sales success leader for your assigned accounts & more importantly for account managers on the Partner team.
What Youll Do
- Establish, maintain, optimize & grow relationships with our partners
- Successfully navigate high-value accounts to create opportunities for deeper relationships at the C-level, including conducting quarterly business reviews & check-in points with partners
- Understand & effectively communicate Yexts value proposition, technology, processes, & partnerships as they relate to the growth of current partner accounts; effectively manage renewal processes
- Lead, coach, motivate & mentor CSM's to optimum levels of performance
- Develop strategic plan to achieve target revenue goals; hit or exceed these revenue goals
- Demonstrate ability to accurately manage & forecast revenue growth & risk
- Serve as a strategic partner with Sales Ops, Marketing, Product & Finance leadership to drive efficiency, scale & growth
- Understand category-specific landscapes & trends, reporting these to the organization; report on the macro & micro forces that shift tactical budgets & strategic direction of accounts
What You Have
- BA/BS or similar college level education
- 10+ years of Client Success/Client Delivery
- Experience managing a client delivery organization
- Knowledge of digital/tech space & deep understanding of the digital marketing industry & available products, in particular the local search space
- Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products & position them against competitors; credibly articulate strategic insights for partners based on data/research
- Outstanding & effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex issues across departments & with external contacts
- Leadership in developing world class partner presentations/QBR leadership
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Die hard drive to make partners successful
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.