Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, were even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is an award-winning app that lets you access & share business & personal passwords anytime, anywhere. The app works across every major operating system & browser so every user can enjoy a simpler, safer internet. Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users & 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, & more secure internet.
About the role
RevOps wears a lot of hats & we like it that way! As the collective
This position is located in New York, NY.
At Dashlane you will:
- Serve as the front-line escalation point for Sales & CS Teams SFDC lead isn't converting? You're on it! New hire has a question about commissions? You can solve that, too. You're a Swiss Army knife of solutions for your team, & if you don't know how to solve a problem at first, you're confident you can figure it out.
- Process Design, Tech Tool Implementation & Support You will own major components of the GTM tech stack, designing, implementing, & documenting GTM processes across our tool set (SFDC, Outreach, Gong, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, & other third-party prospecting & enrichment platforms).
- Business Intelligence In conjunction with our Data & Analytics & FP&A teams, you will build & evolve our regular reporting cadences to support diverse audience needs, from individual contributors through to Executives. You may also own periodic "deep-dives" to help us better understand & drive the business.
- Project Management You will build plans to improve the business & keep all stakeholders on the same page & on track.
- 1+ years of experience in Revenue Operations (including Sales, Marketing, or CS) or FP&A at a high-growth startup; B2B SaaS experience preferred
- 1+ years SFDC administration & experience; familiarity navigating & administering standard GTM Tech tools such as Outreach/Salesloft, Marketo/Hubspot/Pardot, DiscoverOrg/Cognism/ZoomInfo/Clearbit/SalesNav, etc.
- 1+ years using Advanced Excel functionality & experience presenting analysis in Powerpoint or other visualization tools
We're also looking for:
- Curious & Biased to Action Maybe you've been told you ask "why" too much but that hasn't stopped you yet.
- Hungry for Responsibility And you know the best way to win it is by developing a reputation for consistently delivering high-quality work.
- Composed Under Pressure You're empathetic to your internal customers' needs, even (especially!) the difficult ones.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international companyfounded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & LisbonDashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.