We are looking to hire a Recruiter who will work directly with business leaders to understand their needs, & develop innovative strategies to attract & hire top talent. This individual will lead the full life-cycle recruitment across multiple departments & build strong relationships with key stakeholders including hiring managers, Business Partners, & finance.
This role is both a strategic & hands on role, & will have the ability to impact a growing & evolving business, as we hire the future of the organization. We are seeking an experienced Recruiter who can effectively interact with business leaders & ensure that we are facilitating a great candidate experience. This role will be part of the small but mighty People team & will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition.
Are you someone who flourishes when juggling multiple tasks at the same time? Do you live & breathe knowing how important the candidate experience is? Are you highly organized & have the ability to prioritize roles in a sometimes ambiguous environment? If so, you sound like a perfect fit for us.
Youll be responsible for the full life-cycle recruiting across different business functions of the company.While always providing an incredible experience, you will source passive candidates, interview & screen active candidates, & partner with hiring managers to ensure the efficient placement of top talent across several functions.
What youll do
- Manage full cycle recruiting process from sourcing through to offer delivery
- Establish relationships with 1stdibs managers & develop a deep understanding of their objectives, challenges, & team styles; use this information to attract top candidates
- Partner with hiring managers to define & implement recruiting strategies
- Conceive & apply a variety of innovative techniques including social media, networking, activating referrals, & direct sourcing
- Manage a high volume of hiring needs while maintaining strong attention to detail & excellence, timely communication with candidates, peers & hiring managers
- Track all search metrics & provide weekly updates to hiring managers & the broader recruiting team
- Participate in recruiting events & cross-functional projects as needed
What youll bring
- 4+ years of recruitment experience in a fast-paced technology-centric organization. Flexibility & comfort with ambiguity are essential.
- Track record of success in recruiting. Were looking for someone who is goal-driven & has proven the ability to fill roles from various business units.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written & verbal), a high EQ, the ability to be tactful & confidential & a passion for collaboration
- A process-driven mindset - constantly looking at our practices & finding ways to improve, iterate & automate
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with teammates, candidates & hiring managers
- Outstanding attention to detail, organizational skills, & an uncanny ability to efficiently juggle multiple tasks at once
- A desire to solve problems analytically, push through obstacles, deliver on tight deadlines & have the ability to have grace under fire
- An intrinsic hustle attitude: We need people who will take the initiative to figure it out & take ownership to be successful in the role
- Strong mastery of the Google & MS Office suites & an ATS, preferably GH
1stdibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal,and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.