Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack & Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 3,000 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in London, Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, Culture Amp isnt just for fast-growing startups - were for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, & act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, & turn company culture into a competitive edge.
Its what makes us the worlds leading people & culture platform.
About the Role: The Opportunity at Culture Amp
This role at Culture Amp is the perfect opportunity for a passionate, customer focused leader to have a massive impact internally & externally. You will be designing the structure, process, & activities to help our front-line Enterprise teams engage with, support, & serve our customers.
In this mission-critical role, you will:
- Execute & optimize the customer journey for the EMEA Named Accounts segments utilizing our established scalable strategy for driving adoption & growth across the customer base
- Lead cross-functional initiatives driving EMEA customer success outcomes to improve the customer experience in each segment
- Drive operational effectiveness metrics for the CS EMEA team for each segment & establishing a system of efficiency over time
- Focus on successful scalable growth, ensuring the right processes & utilization of tools are optimized
- Leverage data insights to scale our CS engagement to improve retention rates & grow customer lifetime value
- Strategize on the organization structure & resources for the EMEA Named Accounts Segments as we scale
- Lead the leaders. Work closely to manage & grow the current EMEA CS leaders (and the rapidly growing team of CS Coaches)
- Several years of experience in a customer facing capacity
- Several years building a customer retention strategy
- Experience managing Customer Success professionals (Leader of leaders)
- Strong empathy for customers AND a passion for revenue & growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in SaaS or similar business models
- Analytical & process-oriented mindset
- Enthusiastic & creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Customer-centric & committed to delivering mutually beneficial results
- Passionate about people & creating a better world of work
- Focused on building strong teams of high-performing individuals & leaders
- High functioning in ambiguity & fast-paced growth environments
What we offer
Culture Amp practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home & do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!