Foursquare is looking for a Product Marketing Associate to drive the continued growth of our products & solutions which serve the worlds top marketers & advertisers, as well as a network of 550+ partners.
In this role, you will support Product Marketing in evolving the positioning & value proposition of our Targeting products (Audience & Proximity) & partnerships through key messages & content that are used to enable our sales teams as well as our digital marketing strategies to drive new business. Success in this role requires tight-knit collaboration with stakeholders from various teams including Product, Sales, Business Development, Client Strategy, & Marketing.
- Execute innovative marketing opportunities to drive new business, including the development of marketing campaign project plans, including messaging, marketing channels, & success metrics.
- Increase customer retention through the development of sales enablement materials, tentpole content, case studies, & in-product copy.
- Manage market intelligence: Understand the modern marketing landscape, including how our competitors position & sell their products, working with our competitive intel tool to create battle cards.
- Own positioning: Develop product positioning & messaging that articulates the unique value of our offerings for marketers & advertisers.
- Own go to market product launches: work with cross-functional teams to design & execute product launches, feature updates, & partnership integrations to enterprise clients
- Execute lifecycle marketing: craft internal & external communications to share product updates & promote marketing programs such as webinars, lead nurturing, & thought leadership
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing, ideally within the technology, data, or advertising technology sectors
- Ability to operate independently & effectively to manage multiple projects & deadlines
- Analytical & detail-oriented
- Strong aptitude in writing, including copywriting for websites, blog, presentation, sales enablement materials, & presentations
- Prior experience executing virtual & in-person events
- Prior experience executing the content creation for multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Prior experience working in Salesforce, Tableau, Pendo, Highspot, & Google Analytics
- Experience working in a project management tool such as JIRA
Perks & benefits:
- Learning & development programs from ICs to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest & recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive & competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware & internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot & Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
- And much more!
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.