The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for driving Validity market share to new business entities & channels. The SDR is an entrepreneur leading sales growth by prospecting & cultivating leads towards qualified opportunities. Validity is an industry & vendor-agnostic solution & virtually every business in North America that leverages CRM is a prospect. You will be positioned for growth within our team & have the industries best assets available for your success.
We are currently looking for new team members on our Boston teams.
Validity was formed to bring confidence to customers who rely on data every day to run their business. As a global industry leader in data quality, our role is to ensure our customers have the tools they need to tackle the complexities of data administration & regain certainty with the integrity of their data assets.
Our Trust Platform is comprised of software services & solutions that help customers know where they stand with their data & enable an ongoing assessment & toolset to correct data issues. For over a decade, tens of thousands of administrators in over 20 countries across the world have trusted our products to regain integrity with their CRM data.
Essential Position Duties & Responsibilities
- Utilize SalesLoft to manage your territory & cadence.
- 75+ outbound phone calls each day.
- Touches via email & social networks.
- Discovering new leads through internet research & social media. We utilize industry best lead tools which increase conversion rates.
- Supporting Validitys marketing efforts by assisting in online & other marketing campaigns.
- Managing & documenting activities, leads, opportunities, & accounts in Salesforce.
- Achieving, & exceeding, weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.).
- Responding to inbound customer interest & developing leads to create opportunities.
- Being prepared for & contributing to strategic weekly account & trial status meetings.
- Passion for building relationships & cultivating partnerships.
- Persuasive & confident communication experience.
- Sales experience against quota / sales objectives.
- Prospecting experience.
- Social media & networking experience.
- CRM experience.
- Positive & collaborative attitude.