Teads Studio are looking for a Creative Strategist to join the Team in London.
==== Responsibilities =====
- Delivering creative solutions to client briefs from clients directly & agency.
- Represent the business (Teads) & product suite (Teads Studio) effectively in the market
- Prospect potential partners suitable for the business products & resources appropriate to company commercial goals.
- Nurture relevant commercial prospects in a time appropriate way according to agreed targets to generate revenue for the business
- Effectively manage these partners on a day to day basis with the assistance, guidance & support of the local sales team & Studio lead
- Liaise with internal sales teams on best practices & creative solutions.
==== Requirements =====
- Successful sales pedigree, preferably creative selling in a mobile, video environment
- Knowledge of the video & display market & supporting technologies
- Proven ability to multi-task & nurture multiple prospects & commercial partners whilst meeting deadlines
- Possess existing relationships within the digital video & mobile advertising industry
- A natural presenter with an ability to engage audiences at all levels.
- Some technical knowledge of Video standards, performance metrics & a basic understanding of the software involved within digital video
- Consultative approach with a flair for designing creative solutions to briefs
- Excellent organizational skills, time management & project management skills
- Strong influencing & negotiation skills both internally & externally.
- Possess a creative flair to imagine & visualise solutions to clients.
- Tenacious, proactive & solution driven.
- Have an interest in the wider world of 'creative' from TV, Print, DOOH. Noticing trends & future possibilities.
==== About Teads =====
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united & empowered the best publishers in the world & distribute ads to over1.5 billionpeopleevery month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side & creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, & better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of800+people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.