ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Group is looking to add a Compliance Associate to its Gaming Investigations Unit (GIU), with experience in compliance and/or related operations to review & disposition alerts related to sanctions, politically exposed persons (PEPs), & anti-money laundering (AML).
The Compliance Associate will efficiently perform alert reviews generated by customer screening & monitoring systems & document findings in accordance with all recordkeeping & confidentiality requirements. This individual will assist with enhanced due diligence & investigations of customer activity, including wagering & game play, & will escalate potential findings to the Manager, Gaming Investigations Unit. The role will also involve providing input into new process design & implementation.
This role will report into the Manager, Gaming Investigations Unit, & sits within the FanDuel Group Legal, Regulatory & Compliance function. Successful licensing with state gaming regulators will be required following employment.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Perform alert review processes in accordance with Team standards
- Document & report findings & prepare case files for review, as necessary (e.g. results from internal system searches, media search results, etc.)
- Perform due diligence on customers whose accounts reach defined trigger thresholds or who engage in certain behaviors on FanDuel Group platforms
- Investigate customers, using both internal & external systems, based on suspicious activity alerts and/or information provided by internal stakeholders
- Support operational reporting & tracking & other metrics that can be effectively used in risk-based reporting for senior management
What were looking for in our next teammate
- 2+ years working in the compliance function of a highly regulated financial institution or distinguished academic record preferred
- Demonstrated aptitude for process execution, including identification of process improvements
- Ability to think critically & communicate clearly & efficiently, both orally & via email
- Passion to work hard in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- An exceptional team player, with a desire to be a leader within FanDuel Group
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.