Reporting directly to the Vice President of Corporate Marketing, this person will be responsible for branding, content, external communications, press relations & social channel engagement with the HR community for Namely.
They will drive Namely's brand strategy, staying true to the positioning & strategy, creating compelling content & delivering innovative creative executions. Their brand building efforts will build off of Namelys reputation in the industry but will also extend the brand awareness with new levels of value proposition in the marketplace. They will be responsible for implementing innovative messaging & creative concepts of Namelys strategy & value proposition across earned, owned & social channels. They will also create mechanisms for measurement of communications campaigns, content marketing & creative assets.
- Own & Lead Namelys brand identity, define & develop it, ensure consistency across all marketing channels & campaigns
- Be a key advocate & guardian of the brand
- Effectively articulate the essence of the brand & the way all the brand elements work together through color, imagery, graphic design, iconography & messaging
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key stakeholders to understand & drive businesses initiatives through brand storytelling
- Provide inspiring creative leadership for all marketing & brand partners
- Concept & develop inspiring & creative ideas throughout the marketing funnel
- Foster a culture of creativity by leading collaborative efforts & inspiring the creative team to deliver the best brand experiences
- Manage a team to produce compelling, best-in-class content that takes a wide range of forms (blogs, webinars, videos, ebooks, etc.)
- Manage Namelys global communications
- Work with VP of Corporate Marketing & teams to develop executive PoVs & thought leadership areas of expertise
- Craft compelling narratives that articulate differentiated value propositions & drive excitement for Namely across the technology & business press
- Build deep relationships with the media, & engage with press, bloggers, analysts, influencers
- Work closely across marketing & cross-functional teams, & the external PR agency to support product & corporate goals & oversee proactive & reactive communications campaigns
- Work in-tandem with demand generation team on media-focused elements connected to lead-gen campaigns
- Drive communications plan development including preparation of strategic communications documents, talking points, Q&As, rollout plans & media backgrounders, etc.
- 12+ years of branding & communications leadership ideally, from a software platform that services multiple functional verticals & industries
- Demonstrated success positioning a brand through creative & content marketing
- Experience in media, corporate communication and/or agency backgrounds are added advantages
- Experience developing & managing people
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, journalism, communications or related field
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional & voluntary, & none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.