Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Were hiring a Product Designer (UX/UI) to be part of a rapidly growing team!In this role you will collaborate with product designers, UX researchers, product managers & engineers to design meaningful, efficient user flows & an omnichannel experience throughout all platforms.This person will own our reactivation experience & the end to end UX & UI.He/She will work on exciting projects from reinventing the page to redefining what the right experience should look like. If you thrive in a fast paced environment where you have the opportunity to work on three-four projects a week then this is the place for you!
You will ...
- Working closely with UX researchers, product owners, engineers, designers, UX writers including giving & receiving constructive feedback.
- Scoping problems into projects & prioritizing them. Facilitating meetings, workshops, & design reviews.
- Lo-Fi: work on user flows, diagrams, user journeys, wireframes, & prototypes.
- Hi-Fi: implementing strong visual design skills to build user interfaces (i.e. typography, colors, grid, layout).
- Designing for multiple platforms (i.e. responsive web, iOS, Android).
- Following the guidelines in our Design System in a thoughtful way & with an eye for improving it.
- A deep understanding of both qualitative & quantitative user data (i.e. A/B testing, surveys, analytics tools, usability test)
- Intellectual curiosity
- A passion for learning & self-improvement
- A deep empathy for users & people around you
- The ability to remain flexible in an ever-changing, fast-moving, startup environment
- A positive, "up-for-it" attitude
- Strong communication skills including knowing when to escalate problems
- The ability to embrace a problem while detaching from your solution or personal taste
- Self-organization. You're comfortable working both autonomously & within a group
- Strategic thinking. You think about products with a big-picture mindset
- A well-timed gif contribution in the UX Slack group ;)
- Tool proficiency with Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe CC, Prototype tools (anything), & any new ones.
- Experience in illustration, icon design, micro-interactions (animations).
- Huge plus: the occasional baking & sharing of treats!
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree (PLUS if you have a degree in adesign related field (Visual communication, Graphic design, Business design, etc.)
- 3-6 years of professional Product Design experience
- Relevant experience in designing complex systems & shipping consumer facing tech products
- Relevant experience in interactive user interface design
- Proven experience in owning the end to end UI & UX design of web applications
- Strong knowledge of User Experience design processes & methodology
- PLUS if you have experience in research methodology as well as native app design
*** NOTE***Please include a link to your portfolio / samples of your work with your application
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.