BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, & enforce management & security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, & fully automating policy enforcement. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City
BetterCloud can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding & hiring amazing sales talent. If you are looking to be part of something profound & build something special, BetterCloud is for you. We are looking for anAccount Executive on our SMB team to join its rapidly growing sales org. We value hard work & positive attitude & are looking for an accomplished, quota carrying sales professional to share their skills, who can think creatively & make an immediate impact.
In this role, you will report directly to the Director of Salesand the executive team to support your pursuit of your sales goals. You will receive hands-on to expand your skillset & will be encouraged to share your ideas andexpertise to coach & mentor others!
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.
- Own relationships with key customers & represent BetterCloud professionally.
- Execute customized presentations/demonstrations via Google Hangout & in person when required.
- Employ BetterClouds sales process to drive prospects from initial install, qualification, build business value, proof of concept (evaluation), through to contract closure.
- Help to build our sales pipeline & improve our sales processes.
Qualifications | Required
- A strong track record of prospecting leads & closing deals
- Familiarity with Google Apps
- Highly motivated, professional & hard working
- Attention to detail, highly organized, & efficient in managing multiple projects at once
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelors degree
Qualifications | Recommended
- 1-2+ years experience selling/closing software products/solutions in B2B environment, preferably in the information technology space. Cloud & SaaS experience a plus.
- Foundational knowledge of Google Enterprise
- Familiarity with using Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator