Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Reporting to the SVP of Business Operations, the VP Revenue & Services will be responsible building & leading a team to deliver revenue, & manage & grow services within the global Client Services organization. The VP Revenue & Services will build a team across three focus areas: evaluating a pipeline of potential new revenue & service opportunities, launching new revenue & services & managing live services. This role will work across the global Client Services organization as well as cross-functionally to collaborate with other teams to identify & launch new services.
This highly visible role will be a key function of the Business Operations leadership team & support the Client Service leadership team as well. This role will have access & interaction with senior executives on the team & across Visa.
The ideal candidate will be self-directed, analytical & strategic thinker with experience in service organization transformations & new service delivery. Candidate must have strong written & verbal communication skills be able to build networks & foster relationships across the Client Services organization & across Visa.
This position is responsible for building a cohesive high performing team by providing leadership, setting strategic direction & applying working knowledge of Visa & Visa products, systems & procedures.
Principal Responsibilities/Key Results Areas
- Leads the Revenue & Services team, with direct management responsibility for newly formed team
- Builds a revenue strategy & executes the ongoing operational plan to implement the strategy
- Builds a pipeline of short-term & long-term new revenue opportunities & services
- Partners cross-functionally & across regions to build & launch services including developing service definition, pricing, communications, ongoing operations & cross-company alignment
- Manages a portfolio of live services
- Influences others across Client Services & the broader Visa organization to align on strategy & new opportunities
- Actively track new revenues & build & track key metrics for new services
- Streamlines pricing across Client Services functions with a consistent strategy & direction
- Leads by example, setting development & leadership goals for the organization, holding leaders accountable for the development of their teams & delivery of goals. Utilizes the Visa Leadership Principles & Rewards/Recognition programs inclusive of Annual Review.
- 12 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 10 years of experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 8 years of work experience with a PhD
- 15+ years in expanding leadership roles with experience in client services organizations & service management
- Led client services transformations
- Visionary with big ideas balanced with disciplined execution
- Experience with developing services that improve the client experience
- Natural collaborator, with excellent communication skills & strong executive presence. Must be disciplined & comfortable with ambiguity, possessing the maturity & capability to interact & influence across multiple levels & organizations internal to Visa.
- Superior strategic & analytic skills, capable of clearly communicating a vision to his/her team, the company & our clients. Demonstrated success in executing strategies, across cross-functional global teams.
- Effective leadership & people management skills, with a focus on developing diverse, high performing teams & fostering an inclusive culture that is collaborative & inquisitive.
- Passionate about what you do, sense of humor, & fired up about the opportunity to transform payments globally.
- Exceptional personal accountability & the highest of ethical standards
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 15% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.