Signpost is looking to expand to New Jersey. We are looking for candidates near Morristown to grow our next office! The Sales Representative position is an entry level, full cycle sales role. This is perfect for the mission driven college graduate or person in a career transition who is looking to make a move into the SaaS space. Its a high velocity performance based role that requires an entrepreneurial mindset. Perfect place to launch your career in one of the country's hottest startups.
If youre looking for a place with a high performing sales team that has a passion for driving results & wants to help small businesses succeed then this is the place for you.
With offices in the nation's fastest-growing cities: New York, Austin, & Denver, Signpost hires only the best sales talent to launch our organization to the next level. Our unique company culture & 'never give up' mentality at Signpost creates a dynamic environment for anyone who is passionate about sales.
People you know would describe you as having:
- 0-1 years of successful sales experience
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written & oral (youll speak with a lot of potential customers as their personal Signpost advisor)
- Motivation to grow & win, individually & as part of a team (aka. Failure isnt an option)
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, upbeat environment
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus & an unwavering work ethic
- A basic understanding of the sales cycle
What to look forward to:
- We offer an extensive two month training that will cover, learning how to pitch, product knowledge, overcoming objections & the art of closing.
- A fast promotion & growth track
- We believe a healthy employee, is a happy employee! Signpost offers competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for both employees & their dependents
- A base plus an uncapped commission structure
- Stock options
A day in the life of a Sales Representative:
- Having a knack to articulate Signposts service, benefits, & processes to potential merchants with a keen understanding of how to problem solve collaboratively
- Constantly learning & developing new sales techniques & strategies as you build your pipeline
- Positioning yourself to understand the marketing needs of a small business
- Participating in weekly sales meetings while hitting monthly sales targets
- Attending fun happy hours & in-office competitions
- Possessing a fierce need to win playing ping pong or foosball
Signpost is one of the nation's fastest-growing startups with over 8,000 clients & growing! We have been featured in Forbes, Tech Crunch, & The Wall Street Journal; not to mention we're consecutively listed as one of the best places to work year after year!