This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager is the critical facilitator of product knowledge within Adyen, ensuring product positioning, fit, competitor insights, market trends, GTM launches & sales enablement information is commercially impactful. This role spans end-to-end with a wide scope of partners across Product, Marketing & Commercial stakeholder networks. As the marketing constituent for our Data & Reporting portfolio youll own translating impact payment insights, reporting & financial enhancements into simple, easy to understand frameworks, messaging & strategies.
The ideal candidate is customer-obsessed, able to work with cross-functional teams in multiple time zones & can align global stakeholders towards customer needs, business objectives, & KPIs.
What youll do:
- Partner closely with Product Management to understand the development strategy & translate it into end-to-end product marketing initiatives including impactful go-to-market approaches;
- Be the voice of the customer & use a range of market, competitive & local insights to help validate our product, propositions & to uncover growth opportunities;
- Evaluate projects using relevant data measures in an effort to iterate, improve & build upon performance, while contributing to local & global KPIs;
- Be the facilitator & advisor of product news, updates & enhancements for customer-facing teams & advocate continuous learning through product knowledge initiatives;
- Develop & quantify sales enablement materials & product marketing initiatives with commercial value;
- Hold global status meetings & meet with individual teams to proactively update & close feedback loops.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B product marketing is required (experience in payments, tech or SaaS is preferred);
- Strategic thinker, able to balance mid-term vision with short-term practical steps, tactics & goals;
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal & written;
- Proven experience in managing & executing global projects with clear tracking & performance measures;
- Strong project management skills & the ability to act decisively;
- Have a passion for investigating & solving customer problems (experience with customer centricity, voice of the customer methodologies, & market monitoring & is a plus);
- Ability to grasp complex, technical subjects & make them easy to understand;
- Experience with both technical & commercial product communications;
- A true team player, hands-on & self-motivated, able to stick to deadlines;
- You like to have fun!
Who we are:
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the worlds leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, & in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos & L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!