At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for Campaign Managers within its Public Policy organization. Working with the VP of Public Engagement, Campaign Managers will run important, strategic campaigns for Lyft. Campaign Managers will coordinate the work of Lyfts Public Affairs, Community Engagement, Social Impact, Partnerships & Political teams to create engaging grassroots campaigns around core policy issues related to the companys success.
The ideal candidate will be an innovative strategist with significant experience & expertise in developing & running successful campaigns, including grassroots organizing & community engagement, staff management, & coaching, & data-driven, relationship-based, scalable campaigns. Campaign Managers should be fluent in running digitally-sophisticated campaigns & skilled at designing messaging & communications plans. Campaign Managers are strategists who know how to manage budgets & create collaborative campaigns that bring together various stakeholders around a common mission.
- Craft & shape strategic campaigns for various geographic or issue-based campaigns
- Turn that strategic thinking into sophisticated, data-driven campaign plans that include goals, timelines, budgets, messaging, organizing plans among other critical components
- Manage the implementation of those campaign plans: coordinate with communications, public affairs, community engagement, social impact, political, partnerships, policy & government relations staff to ensure cross-functional alignment & fully integrated campaign implementation
- Create robust reporting systems to track campaign success
- Manage vendor & consultant relationships & contracts as needed
- Hire, train, manage & coach diverse, dynamic, talented, engaged campaign staff
- 10+ years of relevant campaign management experience, including significant experience on behalf of a candidate, cause, issue or company
- Flawless writing & campaign plan design skills
- A commitment to data-driven, accountable but human-centered campaign programs
- Ability to oversee a fast-moving campaign & provide mentorship & motivation to an awesome, talented, hard-working team
- Significant experience with communications, digital, organizing, political & policy disciplines
- A deep understanding of how to work collaboratively & cross-functionally, specifically with communications, policy, political, & other teams to create campaign programs that achieve Lyfts policy goals
- An understanding of multimodal transportation (including autonomous vehicles) & future of work policy issues a significant plus
- Strong organizational skills & a high level of attention to detail
- A passion for Lyfts mission of improving peoples lives with the worlds best transportation
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.