ABOUT THE ROLE
Pelotons IT organization is seeking a well-rounded Product Lifecycle Management Technologist to join our Enterprise Systems Team. This team empowers business partners across the Engineering organizations at Peloton. This role combines business analysis-- solutions architecture, product management, project management, & internal support & training, adapting as needed to ensure the success of key initiatives. Your ultimate goal is to develop, deliver & support an integrated PLM stack that increases the value the engineering team receives from each technology investment.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving Enterprise team at a global, result-oriented, fast-growing company. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible & well-rounded individual, someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, & highly skilled at translating business requests into technical requirements, operating with a bias for action. You will have a very good understanding of PLM & platforms such as Windchill, Teamcenter or Agile. The ideal candidate will have expertise in Windchill PDMLink, CAD integrations, SUMA, PartsLink, MPMLink, Thingworx Navigate & understanding of ERP & QMS solutions.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Oversees the definition of PLM product feature sets & enhancements, partnering with Engineering team collaborators to define business needs & use cases
- Brainstorms creative solutions to balance work & resources with engineering business needs, contributing extensive & insightful knowledge of these areas to the discussion. Ensures that promising results are communicated to key partners & translated into action plans
- Translate PLM business requirements into functional, technical requirements, solution design & development
- Design solutions for Windchill business data model configuration & customization with Info*Engine components, web services, business rules & UI
- Implement PLM system enhancements in a SaaS based PLM model & collaborate with vendor stakeholders on deployments
- Develop integration of data from PLM to ERP, QMS & MDM working closely with other Enterprise Systems & business stakeholders. Experience with Windchill ESI layer for SAP, & QMS integration.
- Act as a source of information on trends & innovation in PLM, bringing new ideas to the team for consideration
- Prioritizes incoming requests from the Engineering teams, measuring impact & effort, requiring detailed analysis of circumstances and/or data
- Monitors key metrics / KPIs & targets, developing plans to achieve those targets & proactively communicating progress to a variety of partners. Periodically reviews metrics & targets to ensure alignment with engineering objectives
- Translate PLM business requirements, groom user stories & create functional & solution design deliverables
- Develop strong working relationships with engineering, operations business groups, PLM product management & development teams as well as across the wider Peloton teams
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with technical peers & business users
- Design business rules for Windchill data model configuration
- Support integration of data from Solidworks MCAD, ECAD, Software to Windchill PLM system working closely with other Engineering Design Tools & other business stakeholders
- Build ETL tools to migrate data from other PLM or legacy systems to Windchill
- Support system upgrades, configure & tests systems to validate features, integration, & reporting
- Ability to establish effective working relationships in a team environment & be able to work independently to meet the project deliverables
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Atleast, 7 years of PLM systems analysis experience with PTC Windchill PDMLink & other PLM systems
- Should have a good understanding of Windchill Architecture, database, setting up change management workflows, user management, xBOM management, BOM transformation, Platform Structures, Variant configuration, Supplier Management
- Proven functional knowledge of PTC Windchills PDMLink, PartsLink, Supplier Management, ESI, ProjectLink, MPMLink, CAD integrations & Thingworx Navigate
- Expert admin-level experience of Windchill PDMLink or similar platforms with respect to provisioning, handling improvement requests, & leading the day-to-day operations within each system
- Comprehensive understanding of Part, BOM, Document, Change management, Supplier management (SUMA) systems implementation & management
- Familiarity with data modeling, information engineering, & resource planning
- PTC Windchill certifications or affiliated trainings is a plus
- Technical Skills required: SQL, XML, Reporting & analytics (such as Tableau)
- Management of full development life cycles for software applications using tools such as LucidChart, Visio & JIRA is highly desired
- Intermediate skills in general office systems, equipment, & applications to support business needs (e.g., Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Project Management systems, etc.).
- Ability to work independently & apply good judgment
- Ability to work within a team both as a leader & as a team member
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, & determine the appropriate course of action
- Ability to convey knowledge to members, peers, & managers of widely diverse skill levels
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Passion & drive for technology as a service & business enabler
- Must be able to work in a highly dynamic & fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Mechanical Engineering/Business & equivalent
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, & Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, & best-in-class fitness experts & Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, & so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer & committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peloton has a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health & well-being of our employees & customers globally. All employees based in the U.S. & Canada are required to provide proof of vaccination, unless the employee has a Peloton-approved reasonable accommodation or as otherwise required by law.