Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Business Analyst? Were glad you asked!
As a Business Analyst working on our Business Analytics & Business Intelligence team in New York, you will work closely with our Sales & Account Management teams to create data driven solutions, extract & visualize actionable insights from large volumes of data & analyze our clients' performance to ensure they are hitting/exceeding their KPIs.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst, data analyst, business intelligence analyst or related role
- Strong data analysis skills with experience in performance analysis, root-cause analysis, etc.
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience working with BI tools (Qlik Sense, Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Excellent presentation skills, & experience working with senior management
- Exceptional ability to understand data & to transform it into actionable business insights
Nice to haves include:
- A bachelors degree in industrial engineering, finance, statistics, quantitative economics or a related field
- Experience in ad-tech, digital advertising, media, or in a consulting firm
- Experience with Python and/or R
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a Business Analyst you will:
- Provide comprehensive, region focused, business analysis, based on past & present data, including performance & root-cause analysis.
- Monitor key business measures & countries of the region, with the objective of raising risks, identifying principal trends & providing actionable recommendations.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business stakeholders, including participating in weekly meetings with the regional leads, to support data-driven decision making.
- Serve as the Business Analytics point of contact for the region & relevant analyses.
- Deliver effective presentations of findings & recommendations, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed, Fox Sports, NBCU, CBS, & E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Pinterest, Expedia & Honda.
- Taboola NY offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.