Programmatic Data & Analytics Sr. Analyst
Are you an experienced analyst who is interested in learning about the exciting world of digital media & programmatic advertising? If so, then Townsquare Media is looking for someone like you! Our Ignite team is looking for a full-time Programmatic Data & Analytics Sr. Analyst, supporting local sellers in over 67 markets across the US. The right candidate will be a hands-on contributor to our expanding Local & National Digital sales efforts leveraging data, technology & strategic buying platform partners in our extended portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A tech-savvy self-starter with a passion for data & analytics with a degree in business, analytics, math, digital marketing, social media, or communication
- Organized & process-driven with experience managing projects, project participants, & other stakeholders
- Strong analytic skills, with the ability to distill key learnings from complex data sets
- Responsible, detail oriented, curious, skeptical, creative, enthusiastic
- Strong, professional written & verbal communication skills, including translating data into actionable insights
- Expertise in Google Analytics & Microsoft Excel. Datorama experience a plus
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the reporting queue for assigned markets, serve as market POC, oversee timely & accurate report delivery, & provide guidance & feedback to Analysts on the team.
- Serve as Google Analytics SME & assist in development of GA product offering.
- Manage projects that support the growth & development of the business unit including, but not limited to, Case Studies, Process Improvement/Creation, & Benchmarking
- Create campaign wrap reports of digital advertising campaign performance, derive insights, & make recommendations for future campaigns
- Assist with the maintenance of our campaign performance reporting tool (Datorama), & troubleshoot when issues arise
- Creation of internal reports for senior leadership
- Support sales teams by completing ad hoc data requests
Townsquare is a radio, digital media, entertainment & digital marketing solutions company principally focused on being the premier local advertising & marketing solutions platform in small & mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 320 radio stations & more than 330+ local websites in 67 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company (Townsquare Interactive), a proprietary digital programmatic advertising platform (Townsquare Ignite) & approximately 200 live events with over one million attendees each year. Our brands include local media assets such asWYRK,KLAQ,K2andNJ101.5; iconic regional & national events such as theTaste of Country Music Festival,WE Fest,Country Jam, theBoise Music Festival, theRed Dirt BBQ & Music FestivalandTaste of Fort Collins; & leading tastemaker music & entertainment websites such asXXLmag.com,TasteofCountry.comandLoudwire.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Medias employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.