LendKey is solving a complex challenge to improve lives with lending made simple by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age & provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect & desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions & banks to conduct their education finance & home improvement loan programs. LendKey is not a lender itself, LendKey pioneered the lending-as-a-service model that enables white-labeled, digital lending solutions for banks & credit unions allowing them to outsource the entire lending process including demand generation, online decisioning, loan origination, customer service, compliance, & balance sheet management.
What youll do:
- Prepare high-quality analysis & financial modeling to help drive credit risk recommendations for LendKeys portfolio of lenders this includes examining underwriting policies, verifications strategy, fraud risk management, loan pricing, collections & recoveries strategy, modeling, & forecasting.
- Design tests to measure potential business enhancements, analyze results, & drive adoption based on strategic impact.
- Develop underwriting & loan pricing to appropriately balance borrower conversion, portfolio performance, & lender returns.
- Utilize internal & external data to produce actionable insights regarding portfolio performance & identify revenue & loss mitigation opportunities.
- Develop predictive models & support the design, development, implementation & execution of underwriting models, expert rules & other types of decision analytics.
- Partner with Data Engineering & Data Analytics teams to analyze portfolio data, underwriting trends, & portfolio performance (delinquencies, roll rates, defaults, recoveries); work with Product, Finance, & Technology teams to develop & implement new risk management capabilities & refine existing ones.
- Utilize data mining & machine learning to help design & implement algorithms to analyze & model big data around underwriting & servicing, creating competitive advantages.
- Articulate key financial, economic, & consumer credit trends along with the key non-financial risks to help our lenders maximize their lending objectives. Ability to clearly organize thoughts verbally & in writing to be presented to lenders, with little to no guidance necessary.