Premium Service's Visual & UX designers will work very closely with Product Management to bring concepts to life through rapid iterations & prototyping. We create Privacy & Security products, which include experiences built on the web & browser-based extensions. We are a lean agile team that will be validating assumptions, testing new products, & finally going to market with a consumer product offering & a freemium business model. Ideal candidates will be as comfortable in front of a whiteboard as they are editing HTML & CSS.
- You are an accomplished design thinker experienced with solving complex problems in a multidisciplinary environment using a data-driven approach
- You like to work with engineers, marketers & other UX designers so you can ask the hard questions, synthesize the answers, & produce great concepts that quickly become reality
- You understand good interface & interaction design principles & have an opinion about what kind of process you think UX people should use
- You have solid knowledge of modern design tools such as Sketch & InVision & can create annotated & detailed mock-ups from lo-fi to click-through designs
- You can communicate clearly about your designs & can advocate for your opinions
- You love working in a fast-paced environment, enhancing your leadership & design skills, & believe that design is the most important aspect of any product
Your professional profile:
- 4+ years experience designing beautiful workflows & interfaces
- You enjoy unraveling complex systems, processes, & relationships of people & products
- You can translate strategy, business requirements, research findings, & usability best practices into high quality, customer-centric, & customer-validated design that supports & reinforces product vision, brand, & business objectives
- You can balance user experience, business needs, technical feasibility, & time-to-market to determine best product design
- You have experience beyond pixels & can also write front-end web code
- Ability to work productively with geographically distributed team.
- You have experience with web browsers
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open & free is better than closed & controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform & help create more opportunity & innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.