OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. Theyre looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (lets call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in todays new era, its all about relationships. More & more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo & author of the best selling book Subscribed).
As consumers wave goodbye to ownership, join us as we help companies win on their journey to usership!
In this key leadership role, you will be an innovator & an out of the box thinker who can reimagine our global rewards strategy & build our HR operational & analytics capabilities to scale with our business growth. As a thought leader and partner to the CHRO & the entire executive team you will consult with key stakeholders to manage, drive & influence the development & execution of global rewards, benefits, programs, processes & initiatives while balancing the financial goals of the company. You will work with the business leaders to translate the business strategy & objectives into a comprehensive Total Rewards strategy to meet our business needs today & into the future as we scale to $1B.
WHAT YOULL ACHIEVE
- Develop & lead the Company's comprehensive Total Rewards strategy leveraging compelling & equitable compensation & benefits programs that will attract & retain talent in a new post Covid world.
- Leveraging your knowledge & a deep understanding of the current market, & employees changing needs, you will identify enhancements to our total rewards & benefits programs, aligned with industry best practices & the competitive market.
- Support the CHRO on executive compensation analysis & preparation of materials for the Compensation Committee & the Board of Directors.
- Partner with VP of Global Talent Acquisition on developing offers that are competitive & equitable & partner with the Global HRBP team to provide global guidance on total compensation & equity.
- Develop & deliver communications that inform our employees & help them appreciate the value of their total compensation package; benefits, base, bonus, equity, time off, etc.
- Collaborate with the HRIS Team & IT to further identify technology & system enhancements that support a growing company. Develop a proposed plan for identifying & implementing applications & systems to enhance our data-driven capabilities and decision-making.
- Drive operational excellence & continued process improvement through the effective design & establishment of compensation & benefits technology & systems (Workday).
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 15+ years of total rewards experience with at least 3 in Ops/Systems preferably in enterprise software
- Experience building, leading & working with teams supporting a global business across multiple geographies & cultures.
- Experience with a distributed workforce & exposure to best-in-class HR from other public companies of similar size & stage of transformation
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to influence at the highest levels within the organization
- A deep understanding of the Current market including staying ahead of industry best practices & future trends of both comp & benefits across the globe & with our competitors
- Adept at working at the BoD level supporting the CHRO with the BoD & Compensation Committee.
- Forecast, manage & report on ongoing share utilization & stock compensation.
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems such as Workday, Workday Advanced Comp
- BS/BA degree preferably in Business, HR
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR ZEO CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing & revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, & Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered & supported to be the ZEO of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion & belonging into our processes, policies & culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, & APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health & give back to our communities along with career cash & plenty of learning & development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Think, be & do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, & considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.