The People Generalist role will support our Leaders & the People Business Partners to create, implement & deliver people strategies within their client groups around culture & growth. This role is critical in giving our teams & leaders the support & tools they need in order to be successful in their roles.
- Provide second-tier HR advice & support to leaders on all employee relations matters; escalating to the relevant People Business Partner where necessary.
- Maintain the employee relations case tracker & analyse the data on a quarterly basis advising People Business Partners & Business Leaders on trends & providing suggestions for improvement.
- Support with the creation, development - & deliver training initiatives in partnership with People Business Partners & the training department to develop people manager skills & leadership team effectiveness
- Contribute to & support the People Business Partner to deliver the People Strategy for their department & team i.e. executing HR related tasks, initiatives & projects
- Implement, coordinate & assist in the creation of new or revised people tools, documents, policies, programs, practices & systems - & act as a local point of people expertise.
- Support site leaders to conduct & interpret People data i.e. engagement survey feedback, attendance, attrition, exit interviews, employee surveys & create local plans & initiatives to improve results.
- Support & carry out talent reviews for their business area on a quarterly basis & track progress with development plans
- Support team members & managers with routine, day-to-day HR questions, needs, & inquiries, providing excellent service & ensuring you guide our teams to the right resources to ensure quality & timely solutions
- 2 + years of experience as a member on a fast-paced People/HR Team preferably within the hospitality, retail or logistics industry.
- Required proficiency, knowledge, & experience in people disciplines including employment law, on-boarding, employee relations, HR systems, compensation, benefits administration, workers compensation, & talent management
- Working knowledge of labour laws & regulations in DE
- Strong planning, prioritization & project management skills & ability to apply these skills in effective working partnerships across organizational lines & capable of meeting established deadlines
- Knowledge of & experience with HR systems (HRIS, Performance Management)
- Ability to travel to UK / US depending on company needs
- Good understanding of the German language with working knowledge of German law
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.