Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in todays most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, & The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, & more, both online & at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 60,000 full- & part-time alumni & counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent & spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our upskilling & reskilling initiatives. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloittes Technology Fast 500, & Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
General Assembly (GA)s Enterprise (B2B) sales team has an essential Sales Strategy & Enablement function tasked with helping the business grow in a strategic, streamlined way & to act as a multiplier for the sales teams effectiveness.
General Assemblys Enterprise (B2B) business is growing & needs someone to take on this strategic role to ensure the continued success of the Core Sales Team. This person will provide the tools, assets, resources, & training to the sales team in order to improve efficiency & generate measurable success. The Sales Enablement Manager will interact heavily with the Core Account Directors to determine what gaps in available resources exist, work closely with the B2B Marketing team to ensure assets & strategies are aligned with the company vision, & also work closely with the Product team to ensure the right solutions are available for the client. This is a U.S. based role & can be 100% remote.
This role will own & build out key pieces of the Sales Strategy & Enablement function, including:
Sales Processes, Enablement, & Training
- Organize & assist in creation of Enterprise Sales team-wide RFP process, with ongoing iterations based on best practices
- Coordinate large bid creation & support ADs in writing bids that are over certain thresholds, including partnering across multiple internal & external teams
- Determine & implement rules, reports, & validations in SFDC to support bid management needs
- Scale best practices & ensure consistent global processes across the organization
- Serve as a mentor for new & ramping sales team members when navigating the bid process
- In conjunction with other internal stakeholders, provide guidance on templates, case studies, & other collateral to support the bid process
Go to Market Strategy
- Lead development of go/no go standards
- Determine & implement bid pricing to secure deals & maintain margins set forth by the company
Sales Monitoring, Insights, & Optimization
- Build a trusting relationship with the Enterprise Sales team & work closely with them to help accelerate deals
- Develop winning bid proposals in collaboration with cross-functional teams in Sales & Delivery
- Define & prioritize initiatives to drive operations improvement & directly lead or manage execution across internal teams
Skills & Qualifications:
Our ideal candidate thrives toggling between big-picture, strategic thinking & rolling up their sleeves to structure & collaboratively implement an action plan to help our quickly growing organization move forward, all while using data to inform decisions along the way. Ideal skills include:
- You have previous experience working in sales & understand the pain points & workflows used by salespeople.
- You have excellent communication skills, including the ability to distill complex thoughts & strategies into simple, actionable recommendations, especially to executives.
- You have strong data skills; you should be fluent in data cleaning techniques & advanced analytical skills to extract insights from data.
- You have experience managing complex projects across multiple teams with tight deadlines.
- You have strong organizational skills & ability to manage multiple projects at various stages
- You execute projects across the organization to ensure our processes are continuously evolving across teams to increase our effectiveness.
- You have strong stakeholder management skills & can quickly understand the stakeholder landscape at GA, identify relevant stakeholders for a workstream, & proactively engage them to ensure successful projects.
- You have fluency with Salesforce; you can leverage existing Salesforce (CRM) data to build & manage a suite of Salesforce reporting to generate insights into the performance of our business.
- You have content & deck creation experience. You build assets & materials that are externally facing & can be used by the sales team to facilitate their sales cycle.
- Communicates & collaborates effectively
- Strategic mindset
- Manages complexity
- Optimizes work processes
- Business insight
- Financial acumen