Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love & look forward to every day. Powered by technology & a network of over 2,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies & office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite & serve fresh lunch from their chefs unique menus. Fooda operates in over 20 major US cities & plans to continue its expansion across the United States. Eight out of ten employees believe Fooda is one of their companys top perks.
As the Popup Operations Coordinator you would support Foodas Popup program by ensuring all aspects of an event are accounted for & properly tracked using Foodas technology platforms. This role works closely with the Popup Account management team & will be responsible for providing organizational & operational support. Duties will include monitoring event details, correspondence with clients, maintaining consistency across platforms, & customer service.
Who You Are:
- You love process, you work fast & care about the details
- You are very organized & detail oriented. Type-A personality is a plus!
- You are savvy with technology & will be comfortable in a fast-paced startup
- Excel doesnt scare you in fact it makes you better & faster!
- You are optimistic in the face of problems & know that youre capable of finding solutions
- You are able to lift & carry up to 40 lbs & stand for up to two hours
- You have strong communication skills & are comfortable giving direction
- Able to make quick decisions
What Youre Responsible For:
- Gain competency with Foodas technology & standard operating procedures
- Updating event details across multiple platforms
- Confirm scheduling changes with clients & restaurant partners
- Reporting of sales information from Fooda events using Excel, Salesforce & Square
- Call restaurants to confirm upcoming events & verify they received event instructions
- Schedule campaigns to be sent using our email scheduling tool
- Menu inventory management, maintaining Foodas website menus & inventory
- Manage any schedule changes across all systems
- Communicate effectively and clearly with restaurant partners
- Be confident problem solving for issues such as late arrivals, incorrect email communication or incorrect billing
- Escalate issues to Manager when necessary to keep them informed of site activity
What Well Hook You Up With:
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Pre-tax commuter expense benefit
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience!
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No recruiters please.