As a Senior Product Manager, the ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for product excellence, experience in the digital payments industry & a strong background developing e-commerce products.
This candidate will report to the Senior Director of Product, Payments, & own strategy, development & enhancement of our commerce products & processes. In order to be successful, this candidate must be well versed in agile development methodologies & comfortable leading product strategy for a cross-functional team of engineers & designers.
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills, is comfortable collaborating with cross-functional groups, has a strong bias for action & knows how to function as a motivated self-starter in a high paced environment.
- Carry the torch on the product strategy & be the advocate of the customer in creating a best in class digital experience
- Develop the product roadmap for commerce, collaborating with stakeholders across the company
- Drive product development through the entire development cycle, from conceptualization, design & development, through to launch & ongoing support in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Work with our engineering teams to evolve our software & systems architecture to support a rapidly growing customer base across multiple countries & languages
- Interface with teams across the entire company including other product teams, marketing, public relations, security / risk operations, accounting, finance, legal, & the executive team
- Convert strategy work into actionable projects that can be tested, deployed & measured
- Prepare the future of our commerce platform, creating flexibility for the business & enabling to drive our common goals.
- 5+ years agile product management experience
- 3+ years of e-commerce experience.
- Ability to collaborate & communicate effectively with teams across organizations
- Results-oriented & self-motivated with the ability to take charge or play a supporting role
- Experience with payments platforms & e-commerce
- Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
- Experience managing & leading a team to meet aggressive goals
- Ability to dive deep into the product, the business, & the competition
- Empathy for our users & an entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving
- Product development experience in non-U.S markets a plus
- Inspire action in diverse groups
- Team orientation, working in a collaborative environment combined with an understanding of stakeholder disciplines
- MBA a plus
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V