Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa isthe best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & thecommon purposethat unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers anuncommon opportunityto build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Come join the HRIS team at Visa! We're looking for an experienced HRIS Talent Management Analystto define business requirements, build business case & KPIs & deliver amazing projects that make work more fun & meaningful. Our Product Manager must have a passion for technical & business collaboration, & desires to help scale HR applications for a growing organization. S/he is comfortable being a team player & a team leader, with a healthy balance of left & right brain skill sets.
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit & successful track record of delivering projects that employees love?
- Do you demand great execution & bold innovation, while obsessing over quality?
- Do you love working with a team to make things happen & get things built?
- Do you solve problems with creativity, & stop at nothing to drive projects over the finish line?
If that's you then what are we waiting for, let's do this!
What You'll Do
- Set clear goals & envision / execute on the system roadmaps for theTalent Managementfunctions
- Hunt for big ideas that identify & solve important HR problems & move beyond incremental features to a complete end-to-end solution
- Create & prioritize the backlog
- Manage the backlog, often working through competing priorities
- Write business requirements / user stories, create wireframes, organize & facilitate prototype reviews & UAT, & support training delivery
- Work with IT / vendors to estimate, implement, & build the right features / enhancements / break fixes & thoughtful, end-to-end solutions are a must
- Use a combination of product instinct, data, & teamwork to ensure we provide well-crafted solutions
- Lead through process excellence & demonstrate effective project management skills for complex projects as well as anticipate likely risks & implement mitigation plans
- Take ownership for a successful product outcome & anticipate needs across HR functions, system development/IT, HR operations, & production support teams
- Be the customer champion for HR, influencing the roadmaps of other groups at Visa to address employee needs
- Provide strategic consultation on HR technology & trends to the business & drive product roadmap
*Potential for growth to work with other HR functional areas based on experience & skills
4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
What You Need to Succeed
- A "driver" personality - constantly pushing toward clarity & delivery while balancing the need for great collaboration across a variety of stakeholders to achieve your objectives
- Grit - You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves & tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
- A high bar across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with to the projects you work on
- Savvy with data - You know how to leverage data to make decisions
- Desire to learn - Learning & improving your craft is important for all of us, if you're constantly learning you're in a better position to create awesome new applications for our employees
- Self-directed - Able to navigate ambiguity & work independently
- A track record of successful project delivery & extensive (8+ years) product management experience, ideally in a corporate environment
- Deep functional experience withTalent Management(you understand what it takes to make this core HR function successful)
- Hands-on experience with Workday or similar HCM a plus
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.