At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a Payments Operations Specialist to join our Express Drive team. In this role, you will work on mission-critical payment operations to optimize financial workflows across a network of vendors & cross-functional partners. Youll own & drive improvements to streamline payment processing, become a subject matter expert for Express Drives financial system, & apply your problem-solving expertise on a variety of engaging challenges.
As a key member of the Express Drive team, you are expected to be a data-driven operator that can utilize exceptional analytical skills to perform complex financial reconciliations, implement efficiencies through automation, & drive growth initiatives. If you are detail-oriented, spreadsheet savvy, enjoy teamwork, & want to be part of the next big thing at Lyft, we would love to meet you!
- Manage day-to-day operations of payment processes & direct billing relationships
- Lead Express Drive partnership-related financial reconciliations to completion
- Deep dive into large data sets to find root cause issues & present high impact solutions that result in high impact decisions
- Be the subject matter expert in payment operations & serve as a liaison across strategic stakeholders to drive program enhancements across the finish line
- Monitor & maintain operational metrics through the creation & automation of complex analyses, reporting tools, & dashboards
- 2+ years of experience in finance, consulting, operations backgrounds preferred
- Advanced proficiency in spreadsheet software
- Proficiency with SQL a plus - able to write structured & efficient queries
- Ability to systematically identify inaccuracies & anomalies in large data sets
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented & energetic individual with very strong leadership & project management skills
- Experience working cross-functionally & building strong relationships across internal teams
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, subject to rapid change & innovation
- You thrive in situations where you can think critically, anticipate issues before they arise, & proactively suggest big-picture solutions
- Commitment to continual personal growth & development
- Active participant in Lyft's culture; enthusiasm about Lyft & aligned with Lyfts core values
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.